Kenmizaki Satomi Nakiri (vegetable knife), KZ-103, 130 mm
Kenmizaki Satomi Nakiri, KZ-103
These Kenmizaki Satomi knives manufactured in Japan have a very good price/quality ratio. The blade of this knife has a rust resistant Japanese High-Carbon Molybdenum Vanadium steel core and a softer steel type on the outside (Sanmai forged) and is equipped with a traditional Japanese handle of untreated Honoki wood. This beautiful little nakiri blade is suitable for embossing vegetables and herbs and is seen in Japanese cuisine as a vegetable knife. The blade is double-sided.
These knives are very suitable for people with small hands, the knife is very light (only 100 grams!).
- Blade length: 130 mm
- Total length: 260 mm
- Weight: 100 gram
- Thickness: 3,25 mm (bij het heft) en 1,1 mm (midden van lemmet)
- Double-sided sharpened, suitable for right and left-handed use.
- Steel grade: rust resistant Japanese High-Carbon Molybdenum Vanadium steel with Koroichi (black protective layer) and fine Tsuchime (Hammer) finish.
- Sanmai forged with a softer steel type on the outside. (3 layer steel)
- Hardness: 57-58 (Rockwell C)
- Handle: traditional Honoki wooden handle, oval. With red plastic bolster
Like all Japanese knives, these Kenmizaki Satomi knives are not dishwasher safe, clean and dry after every use is the best treatment for these exclusive products.