Sakai Takayuki Kengata Gyuto (Chef's knife) 210mmSKU: 07395
Sakai Takayuki Kengata Gyuto
Forged blade of stainless steel with core (Hagane) of Japanese VG-10 steel (stainless) and an outer layer (Jigane) of stainless damascus steel. This special knife is made in the famous knife town of Sakai.
- Blade length 210 mm
- Total length: xxx mm
- Weight: xx grams
- Steel type: core steel: Japanese VG-10 steel with stainless steel (damascus with 17 layers) and beautiful hammer blow (Tsuchime) on the outside.
- Hardness: 61 (Rockwell C)
- Handle: Western hand tight made of mahogany pakkawood.
- Bolster: Rust resistant steel
- Special features: Double-sided for both left and right handed use.
Like all Japanese knives, the Sakai Takayuki knives are not dishwasher safe, cleaning and drying after each use is the best treatment for these exclusive products.