Kenmizaki Satomi Nakiri (vegetable knife), KZ-102, 160 mm
Kenmizaki Satomi Nakiri, KZ-102
These Kenmizaki Satomi knives manufactured in Japan have a very good price/quality ratio. The blade of this knife is laminated rust resistant Japanese High-Carbon Molybdenum Vanadium steel in the core and a softer steel type on the outside (Sanmai forged) and is equipped with a traditional Japanese handle of untreated Honoki wood. This nakiri blade is suitable for embossing vegetables and herbs and is seen in Japanese cuisine as a vegetable knife. The blade is double-sided.
- Blade length: 160 mm
- Total length: 300 mm
- Weight: 126 gram
- Double-sided sharpened, suitable for right and left-handed use.
- Steel grade: rust resistant Japanese High-Carbon Molybdenum Vanadium steel with Koroichi (black protective layer) and fine Tsuchime (Hammer) finish.
- Sanmai forged with a softer steel type on the outside. (3 layer steel)
- Hardness: 57-58 (Rockwell C)
- Handle: traditional Honoki wooden handle, oval. With red plastic bolster
Like all Japanese knives, these Kenmizaki Satomi knives are not dishwasher safe, clean and dry after every use is the best treatment for these exclusive products.