- 1 Shopping cart
- 2 Your details
- 3 Confirm
- 4 Pay
- Payments using bank transfer, iDeal and Bancontact are free of charge.
- for Paypal and MisterCash payments we will ask you 1% fee. (these fee is lower then the actual fee that we have to pay tho these organisations).
- You can safely use your Creditcard (Visa or Mastercard) for payments using a free Paypal account.
- We cannot accept direct creditcard payments.
- Shipping costs for international orders depend on the destination.
- Within Europe: between € 19,- and 22,- (free for orders above € 250,-)
- Outside Europe (EU-27): € 25,-
- We ship to all countries in the world. If your country is not mentioned in the list, please send an email to email@example.com so we can provide you with more information on how to order.
For international customers from (non )EC-countries and non Dutch companies with valid VAT number:
Step 1: Please order and thick "Pre Transfer" and choose your "ship to" country
Step 2: Insert your VAT / Tax number during the order proces in the "BTW nummer" field.
Step 3: Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the request that you'd like to receive an intra-Community checkout.
After we have received your order VAT number and email, we will check your data and you will receive a new invoice with 0%VAT within 24hrs by email. Please transfer the outstanding amount to our bank account or Paypal. Once we receive your payment we will proceed to dispatch your order.
No items in shopping cart.